As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Improved Easter Rabbits Foldover Card



Here's another layered Easter foldover card. I didn't like the eggs on the card I made yesterday so I swapped them out for a pot of tulips.

Download NEW (2018) file set: Silhouette Studio, SVG, PDF. 

How to use my files in Cricut Design Space

Set the vertical center fold line of each card to score, or dotted cut.

In Cricut Design Space: the file imports at the correct size.   Click the one large black rectanglar piece and change to a different color.  This allows you to see the cut lines.

Files download for free; pay what you wish for the tutorial and to support this site. Suggested contribution for this project is $1.00.


Assembly instructions here.

Do you think my card was the inspiration for this design from the Silhouette Store?  Just maybe.