First Time Visitor?

Be sure to visit Pop Up Lessons/How To Books

to review the basic techniques of pop up making.

Fun and Fresh Books & Craft Supplies

Feb 7, 2011

Valentine Treat Pocket

valentine pocket

Similar to the bat and spider pockets I made in the fall, this favor holder is made by weaving a triangular pocket (polka dotted) through shaped slits in a flat heart-shaped piece (pink).

Download template PDF or DXF1, DXF2 or SVG1, SVG2

valentine favor pocket

valentine treat holder

Assemble using instructions from Halloween Treat Pocket post.

Extreme Cards and Papercrafting: pop up cards, movable and mechanical cards, digital crafts and unusual papercrafts.

6 comments:

Mariana said...

Absolutely lovable!! I was looking for a Valentine card for my boyfriend and now I have it!

Trisha said...

What a lovely Valentine treat! Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Daniela said...

Thanks a lot for sharing such an amazing Valentine's card!

Kim said...

Love it! Btw...would you buy your cricut again? I'm looking at digital cutters and would love some advice! One of my main reasonsfor wanting one is I want to use your lovely templates!

Carol said...

Lots of my patterns can be hand cut from the PDF. This one isn't so bad, especially if you were to use scalloped scissors to cut the outside!

To answer your question, I LOVE having a cutting machine. (I have a Craft Robo.) It has taken me a long, long time to finally feel like I know how to use it properly, however.

Carol