First Time Visitor?

Be sure to visit Pop Up Lessons/How To Books

to review the basic techniques of pop up making.

Fun and Fresh Books & Crafty Things

May 15, 2010

Explosion Box with Pop Ups

Look what Tiziana Schintu made with an explosion box and a few of my pop up cards!

The Box

Here's more than you ever wanted to know about making an explosion box (or exploding box or etui box).

The Pop Ups

Seven Flower Pop Up

seven flower pop up card

Pile of Hearts Pop Up

hearts pop up card

Double Heart Spiral Card

spiral heart pop up card valentine

Extreme Cards and Papercrafting: pop up cards, movable cards, digital crafts and unusual papercrafts.

3 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi. Your box is amazing, beautiful job.

Crayola58 said...

Holy COWWWWWWWW, an explosion box is work but the pops up absolutely are fantastic.
Wonderful.
Hugs
Carole

Shoshi said...

This box is an absolute inspiration to me - I am now in the process of making one as a present for a friend's 80th birthday. She loves her little garden, so my box is full of flowers and butterflies! The "work in progress" photos, and my experiences on this learning curve, can be seen on my blog.

I sooo enjoy this Papercrafting blog and am continually inspired to try new things! Keep up the good work! It's just great.