As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Cuttlebug Challenge Easter Lillies

seven flower pop up card

I've been sleeping in this week (until 8!) because my kids are on vacation. It's really been cutting into my crafting and blogging time. :)

Sooooooo....I took a little lazy woman's shortcut today and re-made a pop up card design to fit in with the Cuttlebug Challenge this week, which is to make a pop up card.

I made Easter lillies, embossed some of them with the cuttlebug, and left some plain. They are lightly penciled with green colored pencil. The green stamens are just cut separately and glued into the centers of the flowers.

seven flower pop up card

This is one of my favorite designs of all time, the seven-flower pop up card. Directions here, and more about it here.