First Time Visitor?

Be sure to visit Pop Up Lessons/How To Books

to review the basic techniques of pop up making.

Fun and Fresh Books & Crafty Things

Mar 15, 2010

Bunnies and Trees Window Pop Up Card

I used the bunnies and trees design from the Back Street Designs Holiday Collection scherenschnitte book again, last seen here.

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you will recognize the similarity to another pop up card I made last July.

How to make the bunnies and trees window pop up card

Download template.

PDF

DXF

GSD

SVG

Cut on black lines. Fold on red lines.

If you need more specific assembly instructions refer to this previous window card post.

16 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

This is such a beautiful card!
Fabulous Job! :)

~ Ayana
www.ayanaposadas.typepad.com

Oklahoma Granny said...

Excellent work!

Monica said...

wonderful blog and your designs are very artful

Marg said...

Thank you for this file. It is beautiful.

Deborah March said...

Oh my GOODNESS, this is BEAUTIFUL, thank you so very much for sharing your expertise with those of us not quite so talented!

Marjorie said...

Oh my goodness....I just found your blog from a post much earlier by Julie at MTC tutorials. Your work is absolutely amazing and I've seen so much wonderful designs. Could you do the bunnies and trees window pop up card in SVG. I just love it and would love to send it to my grandchildren. Thank you for all that you do and inspire everyone.

cpeep said...

SVG added!

Anabel Fernandez de la Rosa said...

THANK YOU. Thank you for sharing this amazing work and enable others to give a try to these beautiful designs. Your site is everything I've been looking for since I started making cards. Everything is so beautiful and inspiring!

Anonymous said...

You have saved my bacon. I sent out my yearly Christmas pop-up and my mom wrote back requesting several different cards that I don't have time to design from scratch. This really helped me.

Lisa said...

This is totally gorgeous!!!! Making this for my granddaughter. :)

Trisha said...

Oh, I love this! Than you! I have a grand daughter who loves pop ups, and this will be perfect for her!!

happygirl1 said...

Thank you, this is lovely! :)

Jonni said...

Thank you, this is so lovely! :)

Michele S said...

Thank you so much for these tutorials. I've done the Lamb & Rabbit and the Rabbits w/ flowers & trees for Easter for my Mom & Gram. I'm sure they will love them. The instructions were very easy. I love pop-up books since I was a child, & this just brings out the child in me!

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, so cool! Thank you for sharing the file, I look forward to trying it out.

Dee said...

Awesome card! TFS!