First Time Visitor?

Be sure to visit Pop Up Lessons/How To Books

to review the basic techniques of pop up making.

Fun and Fresh Books & Craft Supplies

Oct 27, 2009

Acorn Sliceform

Sneak peek at the sliceform acorn I've been working on all week. After I made it I realized that it couldn't stand up on its own because the bottom is pointed (duh), so I designed a little oak leaf base to set it in.

sliceform acorn

I still need to photograph the assembly process and write out the tutorial.

Extreme Cards and Papercrafting: pop up cards, movable and mechanical cards, digital crafts and unusual papercrafts.

15 comments:

Going with the Flow By Renee said...

How AWESOME! I can't wait to see how you did this one! It looks fantastic! Renee

Kary Sol said...

Fantastic work!!!!!!!!!
Very beautiful...

Molly said...

Yet another great idea! You're amazing!

Molly
http://mollylee.etsy.com/
http://mollyleecards.blogspot.com/

clegras: a light appetizer, french

fabie said...

magnifique !!!!!

helen said...

Amazing creations!

Jessabells said...

wow, that is fantastic.

Lynne said...

All I can say is WOW!

Heather in FL said...

That is just too darned cool.

Nicholas said...

Very much loving this creation.

Cindy said...

I LOVE it!!!! You have the greatest ideas!

Crayola58 said...

You just are amazing. that's it....amazing...
Carole

Flying Princess said...

Your designs are AMAZING!

I can't wait to use this in my holiday decor.

The pumpkin was awesome, too and I would love to see a GSD file.

cpeep said...

Princes, which design are you looking for a GSD of? I am planning to put up one for the acorn. Old stuff I can make one pretty easily if I haven't already. Let me know.

1CardCreator said...

You never cease to amaze me carol, this is awesome! ~Diane

Flying Princess said...

I was talking about the slice form pumpkin. I liked what I saw and would enjoy making some to go along with my acorns.