As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Scherenschnitte Heart and Doves

scherenschnitte valentine
Ya know, every time I start to write scherenschnitte, I have to go look it up. Maybe I'll start calling it paper cutting and be done with it!

I recently re-discovered paper cutters, my new favorite site for scherenschnitte (I mean paper cutting) patterns. (My other favorite is still Basteln mit Elisabeth.)

Like so many things in life, it's a little cumbersome to wade through to get to the good stuff. What I would do for an index!


This valentine heart with birds is from the book called Back Street Designs Holiday Collection. I filled in the other half of the pattern (duplicate and flip) and then created the cutting files.


Download NEW file set: PDF, SVG, Silhouette Studio


Here's the Valentine heart pop up card I made with it. Click here for tutorial.

scherenschnitte valentine