First Time Visitor?

Be sure to visit Pop Up Lessons/How To Books

to review the basic techniques of pop up making.

Fun and Fresh Books & Craft Supplies

Apr 11, 2009

Peek Inside Sliceform Egg

sliceform egg

A variation of the Plain and Simple Sliceform Egg.

I made a lattice version of the egg, left off the front Small B piece, and cut away the front edges of all the A Pieces.

sliceform egg template

sliceform easter egg

Similar to a tunnel book, I glued scenery and the dog to the interior ribs and back of the egg (before assembly).

Here's one that Suzanne made for her son's wedding.

sliceform wedding egg

1 comments:

DivineChoice said...

I have been a admirer of your work for some time now. I have not tried any of the projects you demonstrate but I've promised myself that I will one day. Happy Easter, Pearle.